A Full Stack Developer who is presently Senior Programmer in one of the leading IT companies. I have played crucial roles at every level starting from being a web developer reading how-to handbooks to being a project manager involved in daily interactions with the client.
I began my career working as a web developer in one of the startups where I enriched my skills under some prodigious team members and leads. That was a inexplicable experience in transforming myself from a college-me to a more profession-driven technologist.
Later, I had a plunge into the field of web security, which came my way through a cyber security workshop organised by National Anti-Hacking Group, Ranchi. It was a 2 year phase where I published another 100 articles on TheCybersaviours.com based on my own web security research works. Unfortunately the website had to go down as there came another opportunity to work on Java and I had to take it. It was soon then ‘jCombat’ came into existence. The name ‘jCombat’ might seem too absurd but it had a motive to help people combat the scare of programming in Java.
Going back again, I got certified as a Java Programmer in 2008. Emerged as a PHP Developer in 2010 with experience in handling professional websites and college level mini/major projects. I got certified as VB.Net and ASP.Net Developer by NIIT,Ranchi in July, 2011.
My technology stack
As part of my 6.5 years of professional career, I have the following achievements under my name:
- Certificate of Passion (2013)
- Pat on the Back (2013)
- Certificate of Excellence (2014)
- Achiever of the Quarter (2014)
- Insta Award for Excellence (2016)
- Insta Award for Excellence (2018)
My contribution to JavaCodeGeeks.com
- One to many XML mapping in Hibernate
- Introduction to Spring Integration Framework
- JMS Sender application with ActiveMQ and Maven
- Spring Integration Poller Example
- ActiveMQ Tutorial for beginners
- Exception Handling in Spring RESTful Web Service
- Web service application with JAX-WS and Spring
- Contract First SOAP Service with Spring and Maven
- Configure multiple View Resolvers in Spring
- Read property files with PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer
- Enabling Entity and Query cache in Hibernate
- Understanding Transactional annotation in Spring
- Content Negotiation in Spring Framework
- Understanding Connection Pooling
- Understanding OAuth2 token authentication
- Securing resources using Spring Security with OAuth
- Secure REST Service with OAuth2 Tokens
- Spring Boot web application with Gradle
- What are Microservices?
- Microservices implementation example with Spring Boot
- Understanding Cloneable interface in Java
Owner & Administrator
jCombat – The Home of Learning Technology